As Adam Sandler would sing....
Ohhhhhhh Back To School
Back To School
To Prove To Dad That I'm Not A Fool
I've Got My, Lunch Packed Up
My Boots Tied Tight
I Hope I Don't Get In A Fight
Ohhhh Back To School
Back To School
Back To School
Tyler started a new semester! I managed to get a few pics of him... can you tell how excited he is! Im so proud of him & how hard working he is. He does well at everything he does, so I'm sure he'll do AWESOME this semester!



7 comments:
First of all, I LOVE your new page!!! CUTE!! You ALWAYS do creative stuff with your pages.
Tyler does look a little bored/disgusted/irritated, etc. LOL! I KNOW he'll do well in school. We'll just have to quit bugging him (ya know, giggling when he's concentrating). :0)
That is pretty funny that you took pictures of Tyler's first day back to school. Oh the memories of my dad doing that every year, the older you got the more irritating it became.
By the way, guess what we did 7 years ago...dropped shopping to go to Subway so I could meet Derek.
I can't believe we dropped shopping for a guy! That was one of our best ideas though. You guys are perfect together!
Good luck Tyler! I really like your new background Shannon. Where did you find it?
Hey, Grampa's real propud of Ty - Keep up the good work. You're smart, you can do it with the right amount of dedication.
Hey Shannon! Tag, you're it!! Neener, neener...you've been tagged. Go to my latest post to see what you "get" to do. :0)
Shannon, do you make sure to pack his lunch with some good ol' Snack Packs? I just hope he doesn't fall backwords from his backpack being too heavy like back in elementary school days. I would give him a ride to school in the back of my truck, but birds tend to poop on his pants that way. HA HA HA!!!
Post a Comment