Hello! It has been forever since I've blogged! Nothing really exciting has happened in the last few months. However, this week something happened! We finally got our granite counter tops installed in our kitchen. We found them on craigslist about a year ago (lol... forever ago, I know) and FINALLY got them installed.
Here are some before & after pics...
This is what it looked like when we bought our house a few years ago:
Here it is earlier this week with no counter tops:
The island all finished (I still need black outlets though). I was so nervous to paint it, but it turned out better than I thought it would.
I still haven't decided what I want to do with the rest of the cabinets. Im sure I'll get to it eventually!
Hope everyone is doing great & has a wonderful Easter!



4 comments:
Oh wow Shannon that looks AMAZING! What a beautiful kitchen!!
I love it! It looks awesome! Oh what fun to have the counter tops finally installed. Now you can shop for new furniture for your front room. The projects never end. And the bank account unfortunately is never full, right?
My mom wants to paint the cabinets in her kitchen black. Have any pointers for her? What products did you use?
Ooooh, pretty! I love your countertops, and the black cabinet looks awesome. FABULOUS!
Post a Comment