Saturday, April 26, 2008

5 Things I'm Grateful for...

I have decided to copy my friend Carly & do a list of 5 things I am grateful for at the moment. Sure I could do a list comprising of family, religion, health, love, sunny days, butterflies and such... but everyone loves those things! So I'll make my list a bit more unique.



1. I can't make a list without including Tyler... the best husband in the world!






2. My IPod! I love this thing! It helps me pass time while I'm working out, cleaning the house, or dealing with the crazies on the road!


3. Chocolate Molten Cake from Chilis... nough said!




4. The Hills... sure this shows main demographic is 12-16 year old girls. But I can't miss an episode! Can you believe Justin Bobby is back?! Do you think Spencer & Heidi will ever get back together!?! Oh the drama!




5. Yes it is that time of year again! Sunless tans! For all of you who are born with a nice sun kissed glow... lucky you! You don't have to deal with the headache of a zebra sunless tan mishap! I found this new sunless tanner at Sephora & WOW its the best I've tried!



Well, that's all I can think of for now =0). I hope you have a great weekend!









3 comments:

Jodi said...

1. I kinda like Tyler, too, he's a good brother (except when he emits scary bodily noises).
2. I can't live without my ipod either - It's great!
3. Ooh, the molten chocolate cake! Yummy! That's a favorite of mine, too. I have a recipe for something similar, if you want it. :)
4. Never heard of the Hills (since we're living in the dark ages and don't have satellite TV or cable), but it sounds interesting.
5. I'll have to get more info from you on that sunless tanning stuff. I glow in the dark...as you know - eek! Avert your eyes!

Cheryl said...

Your blog is cool! Wish I could be as creative as you are. I agree with Jodi about Tyler being a good guy, but I am his mom, what can I say? My iPod is GREAT too, but it's almost full--NOW WHAT?? A bigger one?? Haven't watched The Hills, but at almost 51, I am still watching Real World, etc. does that count? I also agree with Jodi about the sunless tan stuff because the last time I used that stuff, I got streaky. Where do you get that stuff?

Cheryl said...

LOVE your scrapbook page background! How do you find all these cute things?