Thursday, May 1, 2008

Zipadee Do Da!



We just got back from a few enjoyable days at Disneyland. It was a last minute idea that ended up working out great! Our friends, Derek & Melanie decided to come along too. Here are a few pics from our trip...
































6 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh how fun! You guys are so funny in those hats. Lucky ducks. Madison loves the pictures.

DAN/JOSE said...

WHAT'S WITH THE LAHINA T-SHIRT? YA GOTTA GO THERE TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WEAR THAT ONE.

SHANNON IS WAY COOL.

Cheryl said...

Well, shame on you for not telling me you were going!! But, I'm glad you got to go because you both have worked REALLY hard & deserved to get away. I understand the reason for the Lahina T-shirt--Grandpa's just goofy. (Or is that just you in the hat--lol!) Love your music!

Cheryl said...

OH--4got to tell you how much I just LOVE your 'FAMILY PORTRAIT' (caricature)!

Cheryl said...

LOVE YOUR MUSIC! Especially the song Boston by Augustana. Gotta put that one on my iPod. :)

Jodi said...

OH! New Background! CUTE!