Thursday is our 4th Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been four years! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, he is perfect for me. I could get all mushy, but I'll spare you! I have no idea what we are going to do to celebrate. We both have a busy week and weekend, but I will post about what we end up doing. Anyway, here are some pics of my favorite memories with Tyler.
Monday, October 6, 2008
4 Years!
Shannon Shannon at 3:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Congratulations Tyler and Shannon. The years go by so fast don't they? I hope you have a fun annaversary.
P.S I like your pictures, you guys make a cute couple.
CONGRATULATIONS!! I know Tyler chose the VERY BEST person possible to be his wife!! I'm so lucky to have a WONDERFUL daughter-in-law like you, Shannon!
I LOVE the pictures! I don't think I have a copy of a couple of them...we'll have to get together for me to borrow to get copied.
Congrats friends! I hope you're able to do something fun for your anniversary.
Congratulations Tyler and Shannon! Four years goes by fast, doesn't it? I am so glad that you guys got married. You're an awesome sister-in-law. Happy day guys!
oops...
Tyler is an awesome brother, too!
xoxoxoxo
WHEN TYLER TOLD US THAT HE HAD A GIRL FRIEND THAT WAS GOING TO WAIT FOR HIM WHILE HE SERVED HIS MISSION, WE WERE A LITTLE BIT
(A LOT) SKEPTICAL. WE'RE SO HAPPY THAT YOU KEPT WAITING FOR HIM - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.
Post a Comment