Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fun on the Lake!

We had a great Anniversary! It started out with Tyler bringing me home some roses after work.
Then we headed off to Longhorn Steakhouse for some yummy dinner my parents treated us to (Thanks Mom & Dad!). Then we went to my NEW FAVORITE PLACE! Sprinkles, the cupcake place in Scottsdale.

We then made our way to Tempe Town Lake to go pedal boating and eat our cupcakes.



He's so silly!

It was a wonderful date! I think I'm in trouble now that I know about that Black & White Cupcake from Sprinkles... OH MY GOODNESS! YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!

10 comments:

Derek & Melanie said...

Looks like you had a great time. And oh my, those cupcakes looked delicious! Have a good weekend. Call me if you get a chance.

Shannon said...

Hey Friend!! The B&W cupcake was amazing! I hate to say it.. but I think it tops our Chocolate Molten Cake! Next time your up here we'll have to go!

Cheryl said...

HAPPY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I LOVE your roses & jealous that you went to Longhorn (my new fav restaurant) AND can't wait for a taste of those cupcakes! (The pics are good too but the ones you didn't put in & e-mailed me are LOTS funnier! I'm going to put them on MY blog one day.)

Jodi said...

Ooooh, those cupcakes look so yummy! Did you save one for me?

Just kidding. :0)

Glad you guys had a fun anniversary.

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on 4 years. Those cupcakes look good.

DAN/JOSE said...

YOU'RE SUCH A WONDERFUL, SWEET ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY. TYLER IS EXTREMELY LUCKY. HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU.

YOU CAN KEEP THE CUPCAKE - YUCK

LUV YA,

GRAMPA

Meg and Russ said...

Shannon! Your blog is so stinkin cute! You guys make such a cute couple. How are you guys doing? Did Tyler get on the Police Force? Looks like you had so much fun for your anniversary!

Cassie said...

Looks like you had a neat anniversary. Those roses look so pretty and those cupcakes look so good!

Meg and Russ said...

Shannon,
Maricopa County did the same thing to Russ. He applied for detention officer but the whole stinkin process took so long. They just finished his backround stuff and then he year was up like a month later. So he's started that all over too. Same with PInal County. Crazy times. I just wish they'd be a little faster. Oh well. Glad to hear you guys are doing good too!

Celia Purcell said...

Happy Anniversary, remember how miserable you were at BUY-I with out Tyler and you rwrote him like every day that semester. Crazy how time goes by.