Sunday, November 30, 2008

IT'S BEGINNING....

TO FEEL A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS! This is the first year in a loongg time that I am actually excited about the Christmas season. I think the years of working retail during the holidays turned me into a Scrooge for awhile. But within the past few days something changed!

Tyler was gone all day on Saturday so I decided to put up the X-mas tree & surprise him when he got home. Here is out it turned out...


This year I had to cram it into our eat-in kitchen area because our living room is acting as a storage unit at the moment.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Good luck getting all those decorations up!

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

horray for Christmas! I love your tree!

Sherri Romney said...

What a fun tree! Merry Christmas and yay for Christmas tree's! I'm getting mine tomorrow. ;)

Derek & Melanie said...

Looks great Shannon. I wish I was in the Christmas mood. I'm a grump today. We need to plan a time this month when I'm in town to go out to dinner or something. I miss you friend.

AND NOW, FURTHER ADO said...

I agree working retail really puts a damper on the Xmas spirit! You guys should totally come check out our little humble abode...still missing a few doors, but no more pink room! Yeh.

Cheryl said...

WOW! Lots of lights AND you did it all by yourself! It's soooo pretty! I love the cute little snowman. So, what did Tyler end up saying? Did he want to help decorate?

Cassie said...

I am totally a scrooge! I have always been. I thought I was the only one though! We could have had fun being scrooges together. Too bad you turned all Christmasy again. Just kidding ya.

Jodi said...

Ooooh, pretty tree! I bet Tyler loved it (especially since he didn't have to help, ha ha). We finally got our tree last week and got it decorated, but I have to redecorate it every night after the kids go to bed because they "decorate" it all day long. SHEESH! See you tomorrow morning for Christmas!

Derek & Melanie said...

Merry Christmas friend!