WOW! What an election! I am still unsure how I feel about the whole thing other than I am happy it is over! NO MORE TV ADS! Obama was not my choice for President. I totally felt, and still believe that McCain has the experience we need...especially on foreign issues. I am still nervous about where our country is going & now who will be leading us. I hope I am wrong, & Barack Obama ends up being the best President we've ever had! I understand this has been a huge historical event for our country, especially to African Americans. Many never thought they would see this happen in their lifetime. I am hoping in the coming days people will start to change their focus from the historical achivement to the issues that need to be taken care of immediately. Anyway, I wont bore you with my long opinion on this issue.
On a happy note.... Prop 102 passed! I volunteered for three hours on November 3rd to call and remind people to get out & vote, especially YES on 102! Hopefully the little old lady with the bad hip (I heard her whole life story) was able to make it to the polls!
Hope all of you are doing great!




4 comments:
Yay for Prop 102! I am glad for that at least!
I'm so impressed you volunteered. That is awesome and hooray for 102 is right! It gives me hope for the country after all (or at least AZ)
You know my opinion on this one! I am hoping for the best too.
You couldn't have said it better! I sure wish McCain had won especially because of his military experience, but better yet, I wish Romney would have gotten on the ticket. He could have helped our economy out of the dumpster like he did with the Olympics. Well, like you said, we'll see. I totally understand about hearing someone's life story when you get on the phone with them--LOL! I used to get that when I was working & had customers call in.
AGAIN...when am I taking you to dinner for your birthday??????? I guess I'll have to kidnap you.
Post a Comment