Nothing new is going on with us, just working as usual and enjoying summer. HOWEVER! We finally did something I can blog about! A few days ago we went to a D-Backs game with my Brother In-law & Sister In-law. It was great to get out and do something different. Here are some pictures, and of course we can never get a good picture without one of us looking like a spaz or drunk.
We hope everyone is having an enjoyable Summer!! =0)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
D-Back's Game
Shannon Shannon at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hooray you finally posted. I miss you friend.
I like that last picture of you two. Sorry I didn't call Saturday. It was another day filled with family. Hope you're doing well.
Hey friend. That's too funny your diet only lasted 5 hours. I hope you can get into it. I'm really getting anxious to go use the gym (I got the key yesterday). I wish I had this motivation back when we "went" to the gym. I sure enjoyed those days. Good luck friend. We can do this.
Hey Woman! I want your address so I can stalk you! thx
How fun! Looks like you had a blast. It is always nice to get out and do something different. :) Great pictures!
Post a Comment