It has been forever since I have posted anything! Although nothing too exciting happened in 2010, we did have a great year. 2011 has started off great too! We were able to take a trip to Maui in January. We really enjoyed getting away from everything and just having some fun and relaxation. Here are some pix from our trip...
| We look like dorks lol |
| Tyler took this looking up from below. Looks like I'm running. |
| Tyler diving down deep. |
| At the Keanae Peninsula |
| Our ride during our trip |
| Tyler watching the waves during sunrise. |
![]() |
| Helicopter ride |
| Molokai Coast |
| Black Sand Beach in Hana |
| This was at a blow hole. The mist created a great rainbow! |
| Hang Gliding |
| Kaanapali Beach @ sunset |
| On the whale watch cruise looking for whales |
![]() |
| This whale kept waving to us! |
![]() |
| Two whales jumping out of the water together |






3 comments:
I was shocked to see that you updated your blog. Looks like you had a lot of fun adventures on your vacation.
Wow what a fun trip! Great pics too! You look gorgeous!
Hmmm... I'm thinking we need to catch up here pretty soon! I think the stars are aligning. Give us a holler.
p.s. love the Hawaii trip. Looks like scences from the bachelor/ette!
Post a Comment