Monday, January 26, 2009

Back to School

Today was Tyler's first day back at school on campus. He started his online classes last week. Of course I had to take a picture to document the event! And....of course Tyler wasn't cooperative!




I think I drive him crazy sometimes! It's good for him =0)

5 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

Hahaha! I love it. I think I drive Jake crazy sometimes too. ;)

Derek & Melanie said...

It cracks me up that you take pictures of Tyler before his first day of class each semester.

Cassie said...

You are so hilarious! Imagine how you will be with kids.

Elizabeth said...

I love it! I am so glad you take a picture on the first day of school. That is so funny!!

Meg and Russ said...

Hey Shannon! How are you? Could you send me your address? I wanted to send you a baby shower invite. You can email it to me at russandmeg@gmail.com if you'd like. Oh and by the way I can't remember if I left a comment earlier but I LOVE your Valentine Craft you made. You're amazing.