Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I MADE A CRAFT!



Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays! I have ZERO Valentines decorations & I decided that needed to change today. After work I went to Hobby Lobby for the first time & I've fallen in love!! GREAT STORE! Anyway, I bought the letters, paint, and wreath hanger then came home & painted the letters. I Then hot glued it all together and attached the wreath hanger. UNFORTUNATELY the wreath hanger is too thick and when I hang it on any ( I tried them all!) of my doors, I am unable to shut the door! CRAP!


So now it will stay on the one door that never closes... our office. If you decide to make something like this, make sure the wreath hanger fits first!

3 comments:

Derek & Melanie said...

I love it! You did an excellent job. I'm sad there is no Hobby Lobby in Tucson.

Derek & Melanie said...

Why do you keep changing your background? They have all looked nice.

Cassie said...

That is adorable! I like valentines day too. I should put up my decorations soon.