The Chili is cookin'...

The junk food is packed...

& we're going camping! We are heading up north tomorrow for some fun OUT of the heat. We are going with the
Vowles side of the family to celebrate my
niece's (Madison) birthday. Tyler recently hurt his back, so it will be nice for him to sit around a fire & just relax. Which means I get to collect the wood & pitch the tent. I can picture him sitting by the campfire laughing at me as I attempt to build our shelter and start the fire. Oh well... it should be a fun trip.
4 comments:
Have fun on your camping trip! Sounds like fun. Also, good work on your crafts and I love the new look of your blog. It is way cute!
The chili looks delicious! Next time, save some for me. You never did tell me if you pitched the tent. I think I remember something about you getting firewood though. I agree with Celissa about the look of your blog--it's really cute, but everything you do ends up looking GREAT! That's why I like your opinion on stuff.
Everyone helped with the tent! We put it up pretty quick, even without directions!
Ha ha ha! It's fun to be a cavewoman, isn't it? "Me woman, me build shelter, me start fire!" It's a bummer when the boys are hurt and the girls have to do all the manual labor. Hope Tyler gets feeling better soon. :0)
Post a Comment