Sorry I have been such a slacker with posts! Nothing exciting has been going on with us. Tyler & I are just keeping really busy with work. This last month I've started running every other day, which Julia Roberts' phrase in Pretty Women sums it up pretty well... "Big Mistake. Huge!" I've always thought that you should only run if your being chased by a crazy person, but I decided to give it a try. It is TOTALLY the wrong time of year to start & it has reminded me how out of shape I am. But I won't give up =0)
I found a cool website that you can download a new desktop background & insert pictures for free each month! Here is the web addy :http://shabbyprincess.typepad.com/shabby_princess/
I also found out something VERYYY important that I have been doing WRONG all my life! No wonder! THIS is how we are actually suppose to weigh ourselves! Makes sense, I guess I dont need to start running! Spread the word!
Have a good week!



4 comments:
Oh MY GOSH. I about wet my pants! I have been weighing myself wrong too. I agree about running but I need to start and get rid of left over fat that the baby forgot to take with it! When do you go? We should go together.
Ha ha ha! I'm going to have to start weighing myself that way, too. Then maybe I won't have to exercise anymore. Ha ha! Funny!
Good luck with the running. I HATE RUNNING. Blech!
You are soooo funny! I definitely will weigh myself that way from now on. I love your new background & will for sure check out that website. Thanx again for all your help painting & taking care of my cats! You're the BEST daughter-in-law!
hey friend! I finally have internet. Now we can email eachother too. By the way I don't have access to my old work email anymore.
Post a Comment