Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Year Older



=0)
Yesterday was Tyler's 26th Birthday! We celebrated by going to the grocery store, watching Big Brother, & going to Joes BBQ. Okay... I know that sounds boring, but earlier in the week we went & saw the new Batman movie & went to Rustlers Rooste with family. So he just wanted to kick back & relax after work on his big day.



Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Old Man! (I can say that, since I'm older than you - ha ha!) :0)

Jodi said...

Cute pictures, by the way. Man, he was a cute little poop when he was little (until he got bigger than me and was able to get me back for picking on him. Then he wasn't so cute anymore.) Just kidding. Love ya Tyler! Happy Day!

DAN/JOSE said...

WE'VE ALREADY WISHED TY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUT IT DOESN'T COST ANYTHING TO DO IT AGAIN - - - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY. I HOPE YOU REALIZE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY LOVES YOU VERY MUCH.

GRAMPA & GRAMMA

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Cheryl said...

He sure was a cute little guy! I wish I could find the picture for you of him washing my wall. I don't know what happened to that one but it was really cute. You forgot to mention that we also went to Longhorn for the most delicious steak dinner!!!! We have to do that again. Anyway, Happy Birthday again, Tyler! Mom :)