Monday, May 12, 2008

BUSY BUSY!

This last week was quite busy, but in a wonderful way! Tyler's Dad, Mom, & my Mom all had birthdays this week & yesterday was Mothers Day. We had a great time spending most of our free time this week with family. On Thursday we did some intense high speed go-cart racing at Speedway in Phoenix with Tyler's Mom. I don't think I could ever do Golfland go-carts again after experiencing this! You have to have skill.... which I don't have! But it was a blast.






Here we are getting suited up!



We also went out to dinner & miniature golfing (again, something I have no skill at) with our friends Derek & Melanie to celebrate Derek graduating from ASU. YEAH!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I REALLY had lots of fun at the Speedway!! Thank you again for taking me there for my birthday! I agree that Golfland just won't cut it after this. You spoiled me.
(By the way, now that you've changed your background, be prepared...Jodi will probably steal your old one. She was pretty envious you had it.)

Jodi said...

Love the new background (again) can I steal your old one? (hee hee)

Also, I just totally love the helmet pictures.

Shannon said...

Hi Jodi! Sure, I don't mind!

Celissa said...

Shannon! Your blog is so cute. I'm glad you found me on Elizabeth's. Looks like you guys are having fun. I am jealous you got to go to Disneyland on a whim. Looks like fun!

Cassie said...

Guess what? I made a blog. You should be so proud.

Elizabeth said...

Hi friend! welcome to the bloging world. your blog is so cute!