My silly sister-in-law Jodi tagged me to do another survey! Just when you thought you knew everything about me!! So, here it goes…
This one's called "Seven Fun Facts About Me". Here are the rules:1. List these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. When I was about 6 years old I was on a bike ride with my family. I was soooo tired, so I closed my eyes while I peddled. As I was taking my quick nap while biking (smart huh?) I drifted diagonally across the street & hit the sidewalk curb which launched me over the handlebars & I landed on my chin. I ended up with some stitches and a nice scar.
2. I was in a bowling league as a kid & won 2nd place in the team, individual, & duo competitions in the State Youth Championship. Don’t worry, I’ve lost all my skill and require bumpers now….seriously.
3. I’ve had 4 real jobs in my life. The first one was as a sales associate at Mikasa. Then I was a professional lotion smeller at Bath & Body Works, then back to Mikasa as the sales supervisor, & now I’m a Realtor.
4. I have gone to three colleges: MCC, ASU, & BYU-I.
5. I met my husband Tyler when I was 17 years old. We have been “together” for seven years, & married for 3 ½.
6. I have 5 email addresses… weird I know… One for personal, two for work, one for signing up for things so I don’t get junk mail in the others, & one to send/receive big files so I don’t clog up my other accounts. I am very particular about my email. I hate junk mail!
7. I am a big worrier. I already have some grey hair! I could write a long list of all my weird phobias and things I worry about, but I won't bore you!
So anyway, I’m sure that was way too much info! I promise this is the last survey I’ll do!! I’ll tag:
Elizabeth
Carly
Melanie
Cassie
Celia
Angie
Celissa
Thursday, May 29, 2008
I Promise This Will Be The Last..
Shannon Shannon at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Sorry, Shannon. Very interesting, though. :)
Wow! I'm STILL learning lots about you. You're goofy about napping on the bike--lol! I know you worked for Bath & Body Works (one of my favorite stores as you can tell from the HUGE box of stuff in my spare room), but I didn't know you were a "professional" lotion smeller--lol again! I'm so glad you stuck with Tyler for so long, especially waiting for him on his mission! You're a great daughter-in-law!
Anyway, since you don't want to be tagged again (I could tell by your title), I'm tagging..........
TYLER!! He IS the other part of this blog ya know. Have fun & MAKE HIM DO IT!
OOOOOOHHHH I KNOW I'm gonna get killed.
I don't mind being tagged... I just can't think of good answers so I'm sure they are boring for all my MANY MANY readers ;0) I doubt Tyler will do it lol, but we'll see!!! =0)
It's interesting to read other people's TAGS, but it's a pain to try to think up something new or clever when you've POSTED over 70 POSTS like your grampa has.
I enjoyed your TAG and hope you don't go to sleep ridin your bike any more.
Make TY answer his TAG
GRAMPA
I think since Grandpa says "MAKE TYLER DO IT" about the tag, that should be it. Tyler has to do what Grandpa says, doesn't he?
By the way, I was going to tell you tht I like your new background! I LOVE the black. Fancy, fancy! :D
P.S. Now that I've told you how to get rid of that word verification, please do it, 'cuz I don't like it either--thanx!!
Post a Comment