Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm It!

Hi everyone! My mother-in-law has tagged me to do a picture survey....


Age of my next birthday:


Place I want to visit:



My favorite thing:
My favorite place (Maui):


My favorite food:

My favorite color:


Where I live:

My current/past pets name:


Dustin... not Screech! ;0)

Nickname:

College Major:
(Real Estate Business)



My first job:



My goal for next year:

To be more positive =0)



Well, that's it! I'll tag anyone who wants to do the survey.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey Shannon! You did that quick!

Maui is a good favorite place. I think that would be a good one for me if I had ever been there. Maybe some day. :)

Cheryl said...

Wow! You were fast AND you didn't even send me a nasty e-mail "thanking" me for tagging you--LOL! I liked seeing all the stuff about you. Some I already knew of course, some were new things. You know, I know your dog's name, but when I saw "Screech" (Dustin Diamond) I cringed. Have you seen him on "Celebrity Fit Club?" Let's talk about a name change for the dog, ok? Thanx for playing along with the tag!

Cassie said...

SCREECH!!!!!! that is hilarious! saved by the bell is still my fav.

Jodi said...

Hey cute background again! :)

Jodi said...

By the way, you're "tagged" again. Sorry :0( It is a "Seven Fun Facts About Me" meme (still not sure what a meme is) but you can check out the rules on my blog (if you want to do it, that is...)