Hi! Hope everyone had a fantastic week! Nothing exciting happened this week for us. All this talk of graduations in the air got me thinking about this time 6 years ago when Tyler & I went to Prom, he left on his mission, & I graduated from High School. I can't believe it has been six years already, but at the same time it seems FOREVER ago. A lot has changed since then! Here is a dorky picture of us sure to give you a laugh.... 




7 comments:
WOW! Love the blue dress! I wish the picture was bigger--can't see your faces very well. Tyler look pained. LOL! (I thought that the red & black picture I have of you in y bedroom was the prom picture???)
Oh, I swear I need to start proofreading! --should be "Tyler looks pained" & should be "in my bedroom." I keep doing that--uggh! Sorry!
Cute picture! My mom's right, though, Tyler does look a bit constipated.
Oh that time in our lives brings back so many funny memories and sad ones too.
oh, how sweet. high school sweeties! i knew you waited for tyler, but I didn't know you dated in high school.
No way! You blog too? I love it, only now I can't post about our sassy realtors... Can you believe we've been out of highschool for that long? It's been 10 years since we started highschool. That's insane.
**HI! Guess what? TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Post a Comment